Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bath and Body Works Silky Smooth Shave Cream


For over a year I have been using the Silky Smooth Shave Cream with shea butter from Bath and Body Work's True Blue Spa line when I shave.  The formula is infused with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to help moisturize your skin.  



The product does not have a strong fragrance, it just smells of shea butter, so it will not compete with the fragrance of your body wash or lotion.  The packaging is a pretty blue plastic tube which is the same size as Bath and Body Works Body Cream  It is a thick white cream that is different from standard shaving creams in that it does not foam up.  The fact that it does not foam makes me feel like it is less stripping and more moisturizing than most shaving creams on the market.  The product gives a nice smooth shave and is more moisturizing that other shaving creams, however it is not so moisturizing that I will skip lotion after I get out of the shower.


This is a great product for anyone who has dry skin, or anyone that wants to make their shaving routine a little more luxurious.  One of the best things about this product is how affordable it is when you use one of the monthly coupons Bath and Body Works gives out.  I originally found this product when I was trying to use my free item coupon.  It normally retails for $12.00 but with a coupon you can get it for free or as little as $2.00.  Next time you get coupons from Bath and Body Works give this one a try!  What do you like to pick up from Bath and Body Works?

Till Next Time,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment